Power, Vulnerability & Love
I just ran a sacred Activation session around Power and what came through was epically potent.
So here are some cool insights I would love to share re Power:
- We live in a society where often Power is distorted and misused. From what Ive seen/experienced, not many know how to hold & harness their power for the greater good. They either abuse power or being abused by power.
- One of many reasons I believe why we fall into victimhood, the dissatisfaction of life, unfulfillment and addictions is the disconnection from own sustainable source of power, our own primal life force.
- Power that is bulldozing feelings, connection and the feminine will come through as toxic, force, violence to self and at times a violation of others
- True power is not driven from putting people down or harming others, but from a deep place of love and acceptance. A sustainable power source is drawn from the deep feminine, in honouring all different parts of ourselves, even those parts that are tender and vulnerable.
- Love is beautiful, but so is Power!
- In truth, there is an incredible amount of vulnerability when you say Yes to power. Why? Because you really risk standing out, expressing yourself, sharing your truths, receiving rejections, having heartbreaks and for many, it means being an outcast from their tribe (which their unconscious mind believes to be a death sentence). So Yes it makes sense why many refuse to own their power.
- With great power comes great responsibilities. A sharp sword can be used to protect, or it can be used to harm and kill someone. So yes, lots of consciousness is required when you are working with power. You've seen it where power is misused and it sucks being on the receiving end.
- When you can't hold compassion, love and acceptance for the parts within yourself that are in resistance and fear, often you can't hold space the parts in others that are terrified. To be a great leader I believe requires both poles - Power and Incredible amount of Love.
- And no it's light & love la-la land B.S, it's the deep love that stares humanity in the face. It's the deep love that brings forth truths of where we've been violating our own selves, where we've walked away from the pain of others, where we've denied in our own existence. It's the love that says "Feel the pain so we can heal the pain". It's the love that roars and cries, it's the love that cracks your heart open into the remembrance of who you really are. It's the love that says God is not out there, it's in here!
- When leaders lead from a place of just mindset, inspiration and pushy power, it's a Push inspiration which only lasts for so long. When leaders lead from heart, from soul, from a place of full-body fuck Yes activation, they're no longer just 'teaching', but rather they become the embodiment of the very things they teach. And through their being, they wake a living current in another, they call upon the life force that is waiting to be activated. And this is where epic transformation occurs.
How many can say Fuck Yes to their potent POWER as well as holding all the tender vulnerable parts our themselves?
How many can say they are an embodiment for LOVE & POWER?
This is where I believe our training needs to be.And we fucking need this!
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly