You see, there are tons of information out there about relationship, but nothing is going to shift just by you reading the information. You need to be able to implement the knowledge, knowing & learning. But’s it’s more than that, you need to be able to identify the real issues, the gaps, the blindspots in your relationship in order to work on them. NOTHING is going to change if you don’t put in the effort and prioritising your relationship.
I know I’m being harsh and very straight forward, I am here to serve you…and I believe that the best way to serve you is to tell you things for what they are without sugar-coating it. My tough love coaching approach is why my clients get FAST & LONG LASTINg results. I tell them what they need to hear because everyone else is not telling them the truth.
So here are some relationship truth bombs I want to share with you, with the hope that these will create a shift in your reality and for you to start taking actions and stepping up to create the relationship you truly desire.
- Your relationship deserves the devotion as much as your career, your children, your social life etc.…probably even more. You deserve more…and you know that.2.You have the same amount of hours per day as everyone else. is not about finding more time to work on your relationship but prioritising what’s truly important.
- If you stop turning up at work, you’ll get fired. The same thing can happen in your relationship. Stop ‘turning up’ in your relationship and one day, you’re served with a redundancy.
- The only difference between an OK relationship and the one that is hanging on by a thread is TIME. Don’t wait until it’s too late to start doing something about it. You can start changing your relationship NOW.
- Like I said, information alone is NOT enough. You need to take actions and have the willingness to face your fears and let go of the things that no longer serve you
- You are the common denominator in ALL of your relationships. You will keep showing up everywhere, you will bring all your patterns, emotional scars & baggage with you everywhere. This means that even if you get into the new relationship, chances are, you will keep attracting the same type of partner & repeat the same mistakes (Unless, you start working on yourself & your relationship NOW)
- You know you deserve more. Deep down you yearn for deep connection, for full acceptance, amazing support, fireworks, sparks, mind blowing sex…Don’t let people tell you that you can’t have any of this. Don’t let people fool you with their issues & insecurity. I know you CAN, and you WILL…but you gotta put in the work.
- I know you are fearful to face your truths because it can make you feel like a failure. I know it can be hard to face your reality because it’s not where you wanna be. But if nothing changes now, nothing changes. Imagine where you’ll be in 5 years time - You either break up & have to start all over again, or you stay in this relationship feeling miserable & unfulfilled, OR you can have everything you ever desire. The choice is yours.